It's Not Dedication If It's Easy

Running is officially back on track. For yesterday's long run I covered about 28km in 2 hours 30min. Based on the sections that I have measured, I averaged a pace of 5:23/km over various terrain that included flat paved walking tracks, to rough overgrown single track and very steep hills. The key point about this run that has me really excited, it was very easy. There wasn't a single time I felt like stopping or slowing down. Even towards the end I felt like I could comfortably keep running for at least another hour.

This morning I woke up pretty stiff, but that has all but, disappeared already. This afternoon I'll hit the weights and tomorrow it is a long swim and ride. I'm hoping they'll feel as good as my run, but I think that may be a bit too optimistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive