Oscar Tango

Some extra overtime shifts at work and now that's all I feel like I'm doing. I don't usually do a lot of extra shifts, but saving up in the short term for when the new addition to the family decides to make her appearane is the incentive. Catching a break during what has been a busy shift, I'm hoping I finish on time, with an early start for Run Melbourne.

A quick review of the plan is simple. Start smooth, focus on good form. After the first two kilometres settle in to 4:10 pace. Hold this (taking into account the uphill/downhill segments) until I finish the first lap. Then its simple, either hold or see I can gradually pick up the pace over the last lap. Hopefully faster than the last half marathon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive