So what do you do when you have a couple of weekdays off work and training?
- You become the dogs favourite person after taking him for extended walks.
- Sleep in until 8 o'clock and somehow feel like you have wasted the day.
- Decide you are going to be very productive and do a whole lot of house work.
- Realise how little house work you actually do when the other half comes home.
- Because you now have so much time, you lose all time management skills.
- Decide it would be nice to go shoe and dress shopping with the wife.
- Wonder why you went shoe and dress shopping after the line, "Of course I'm not going to try it on today. I'm just not in the mood."
- Discover how much time facebook can waste.
- Since the criteria is not to sweat, come up with a weights routine focusing on strength that will hurt, but not induce sweating.
- Stress that you are going to lose every bit of fitness gained over the last few months of training.
- In the end, realise that you actually needed a couple of easy days.
- Sleep a quality nights sleep.
- Develop some renewed motivation for the next few weeks of training.