Triathlon Training Template - Part 1

To a large degree routine is my friend. That said, simply doing the same week-in, week-out does not lead to my best possible race performance. I like routine, but I am not a fan of monotony. Lucky for me it almost impossible for me to do the same every week. There are plenty of reasons, but the main one is my work roster is a rotating eight days. No Monday to Sunday routine for me.

Based on my 8-day week I have come up with a template for typical training week. There will naturally be plenty of necessary variation. What is presented below is what I believe is a realistic, workable, repeatable plan. It is the framework for just getting it done. Without that part, all the details become irrelevant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive