Short To Long

Tomorrow is my first multisport race since I DNF'd at Port Macquarie last year. Up until a few months ago the thought of racing in anything except for a running event didn't really cross my mind. So since I have decided to go back to the Ironman I guess I had better start with something small.

What else could be better than a sprint distance duathlon to truly mark my return to the multisport scene. It is only a short race, 5/20/3 down on the Phillip Island Moto GP circuit. I'm looking forward to the race, but for some reason I don't feel ready. Think I may be a bit worried about my abilities on the bike. There's a good chance they'll be way down from previous years. But I have to start somewhere.

So after the long drive down to the Island, there not much else to do except Go Hard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive