No Test

In order to fit in my key runs of the last couple of weeks I've had to drop the MAF test and 400m time trials from my training. Which isn't really a problem. I really only wanted the results for future comparison. I am still getting all the information I need from all the race pace runs themselves.

An interesting feature of Peak training is the change in my body composition. In just over two weeks I have stripped off 3kg and am looking like a runner who is race ready. I haven't paid any extra attention to diet, if anything I feel like I'm eating some more. Also the overall mileage is less than my Base and Specific training. I guess running at or above threshold every two or three days should have a visible effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive