Trifle

The stupid seasons tries very to take over. However, this year I managed to keep things as close to normal as I think I can get them. The shopping was done early for me. I managed to avoid the nastiness that hovers over carparks through the pre-christmas period. We even managed to limit Christmas day to immediate family and didn't spend the whole day driving from place to place.

Of course the amount of food consumed hit me this morning. My morning run just felt heavy. Good thing I had chosen the hill-fartlek run for today. This meant I had the freedom to just go on feel. So a mixture of different hills, some drills, hill bounding and sprints had me feeling like better.

Now its back out to the relatives for a top up with trifle and white christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive