Walking Sideways Through Doorways

I quit my local gym the other day. I like to enjoy my workouts, but the lack of etiquette, safety and hygiene in this place has been getting to me for some time. I like a place where equipment isn't left in walkways and people wipe their sweat off equipment when they finish using it. As part of working out my training budget, I realised that for what I spend on gym fees in a year I could purchase all the equipment I needed for home. So that's what I did. The equipment arrived yesterday and I can't wait to get into using it next week when I start my new program.


"The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you." - Anthony Robbins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive