Emesis

Thinking I was back on track for some consistent was obviously a little misguided. This new training week hasn't seen any running yet.

Day 1 I was meant be up very earlier to to get an extended run into work. However, I stuffed up setting my alarm. Luckily my wife woke in time to wake me so I could rush into the shower and take the car instead. No problem, I thought. I would just fit in a run in the evening.

Well that didn't happen either. Instead the vomiting of the 1 year old from the previous night had moved onto the 3 year old. So as not to be left out I joined in on the fun. Something we ate or just a random bug I don't think I will know. Whatever, it is now two days without training as a result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive