Hyposmia

Not in my plans. I been holding an upper respiratory tract at bay for a while, but combining that with the assorted shots from the rest the family it probably was only a matte of time. That bit of irritation took hold yesterday and spread through the rest of my head. My sinuses are no longer my friends. I tend to enjoy the pains in my muscles from training, but the myalgia of infection is a different story. So there has and will be some training missed.

Another item that didn't work for me was my entry into my first triathlon in some time. Unfortunately I left it a bit too late and Portarlington filled it's limit before I attempted to enter. Times have changed. Need to look at my other race options.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive