Swimming With Shoes

A bike ride yesterday, a swim today. I now feel all stretched out and refreshed. It's good to take a step away from running too. The swim was all the more enjoyable when an old guy jumped in the lane next to me with his shoes on. After a sheepish look around, I think he picked up that a few people had seen him. He then completed a few laps with his shoes still on. I think he did that just to make out he had meant to keep them on. Very entertaining.

I wonder if I'll feel a like a run before R4TK next Sunday.


The ambos clean up in last Sunday's Victorian Police & Emergency Services Games.

Comments

  1. That's a great shot with Monna.

    Good luck on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive