Underdone

A handful of some easy training sessions across disciplines, some corrective strength and flexibility training has me feeling rather underdone. Especially with this being on the end of  rather inconsistent training over last couple of month. The good side is I am feeling refreshed and injury free. With the 14.6km of racing in the Run For The Kids tomorrow, I am curious to see exactly how I perform.

Usually I am pretty unhappy about a lack of training, but this time I am in a different place. This time I feel like I am at a start of a new stage in my athletic endeavours. Tomorrow's race just provides an opportunity to kick this new stage off with good hit out. No stress. No preconceived performance ideas. Just back-to-the-basics racing on feel. The perfect springboard for a restart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

New Blog: Running Alive