Honestly, You Won't Get Sick

All the information that comes with the influenza vaccination does say there is no link to developing a cold or flu symptoms after you have it. It may just be a coincidence, but a few hours after having my shot yesterday I developed these symptoms. It wasn't too bad when I went to bed, but on waking this morning, there was no chance I was going training. Instead I opted to reset my alarm and have another 90 minutes in bed. I don't feel too bad, but I think I have destroyed part of the world's rainforests through my use of tissues. I'll see how I wake up tomorrow before deciding if I do any training. No point pushing the body if it's trying to fight an infection.

"Complexity means distracted effort. Simplicity means focused effort." - Edward De Bono

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Report: Sandy Point Half Marathon

Surfcoast Century - Race Report

Shepparton Half Ironman - Race Report